We provide support, resources and education.
The Colorado Bar Owners Association, is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade organization for the many bars, pubs, taverns, and related establishments that cover our Great State. Not only do these businesses provide hospitality and entertainment; but they also provide the facilities to raise financial support for the many non-profit endeavors that help make Colorado such a wonderful place to live. In other words, these are Businesses That Make A Difference.
Your Participation and Passion for Our Industry is Appreciated
TOP EIGHT REASONS TO BE A MEMBER OF THE COLORADO BAR OWNERS ASSOCIATION
- Up-to-date Legislative information for all bills, rules, and decisions that affect your business.
- Be part of a larger group, so concerns regarding the industry have a stronger voice.
- Stay informed of any changes happening at Liquor Enforcement Division and have committee input to those changes that affect your business.
- Connect with other bar owners and discuss industry related topics such as staff turnover, marketing, wage increases, etc.
- FREE Seller Server training for your staff.
- Consistent communication regarding our industry-trends in the marketplace, wholesaler and distributor mergers, headlines and legal trends that will impact your business.
- Access to training and education for staff, management, and ownership that can help you broaden your customer base, offer better customer service, and ultimately help your bottom line.
- Access to vendors that have been vetted by the association and others in the industry.