The Denver Capital: Where we make change happen
The Colorado Bar Owners Association is a Non-Profit that is dedicated to representing the On Premise Liquor licensees through education, Legislative representation, & a platform to voice concerns & discover solutions.
TOP EIGHT REASONS TO BE A MEMBER OF THE COLORADO BAR OWNERS ASSOCIATION
- Up-to-date Legislative information for all bills, rules, and decisions that affect your business.
- Be part of a larger group, so concerns regarding the industry have a stronger voice.
- Stay informed of any changes happening at Liquor Enforcement Division and have committee input to those changes that affect your business.
- Connect with other bar owners and discuss industry related topics such as staff turnover, marketing, wage increases, etc.
- FREE Seller Server training for your staff.
- Consistent communication regarding our industry-trends in the marketplace, wholesaler and distributor mergers, headlines and legal trends that will impact your business.
- Access to training and education for staff, management, and ownership that can help you broaden your customer base, offer better customer service, and ultimately help your bottom line.
- Access to vendors that have been vetted by the association and others in the industry.